Kurt Wimberg has been building custom residential homes since 1974 and began his own construction company in 1983. For over two decades his company has been creating structures of enduring craftsmanship while striking an equitable balance between quality and cost.
In 2010, Kurt took on Jeremy Mayor as a partner. Jeremy has been a devoted employee for the last 13 years and continues to reinforce and strengthen the values that Kurt Wimberg Construction represents. Both Kurt & Jeremy are involved in the management of all projects and take pride in having good relationships with the client, architect, subcontractors and employees. Building is a team effort with communication being the backbone of project efficiency. Supplying accurate estimates, schedules, accountable bills and job tracking is an essential part of communications that clients appreciate.
stands out for many reasons. Some of them are:
- Attention to the science of buildings – in the 80s we were the first to build a “Super Good Sense Home” which was a program initiated by the power company to save energy. Since then we have kept stride with the technological evolution of building efficient healthy houses, including building a “Green” home for a chemically sensitive person.
- We were the first company to build the shell of an entire house with Insulated Concrete Forms. (A very energy efficient system of superior strength).
- We save time and money by having a certified welder as part of the crew.
- Modern buildings with complex mechanical systems require a good operating manual. We take the time to create such a manual for owners.
- Attention to modern construction techniques requires a motivated crew. Our non-smoking crew is empowered with employee manuals that explain the philosophy and workings of our system, weekly safety meetings, peer reviews and other efforts to promote teamwork. In addition, keeping a clean jobsite encourages good work and happy workers.
KWC LLC. is motivated by pride and integrity. We have been awarded all previous jobs through referrals from satisfied clients who would be more than willing to show their homes. Please feel free to schedule a viewing or call our references.